Wednesday, April 15 | 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. ET
The wonderful world of EdTech is constantly innovating and full of exciting developments. It can be hard to keep track of it all in the midst of a busy school year. As the school year starts to wind down, it’s important to take time to reflect on your school’s use of EdTech and what new EdTech you want to implement in the coming year, as well as what you need to do in order to maximize your current EdTech investments.
Join this edWebinar as Dr. Monica Burns, author of Tasks Before Apps and founder of Class Tech Tips, takes a look at some of the big trends and movements in the EdTech space. She’ll cover:
- Why creating a plan for the future includes a look at the past
- Strategies for focusing on what’s important
- STEAM and what’s coming next
- How AI (artificial intelligence) is used in EdTech
- Why makerspaces are here to stay, and what you can do next
This webinar will give you a top-level view of EdTech trends and plenty of “try tomorrow” strategies, too!
If you’re not able to attend the live event, go ahead and register. We will send you a recording of the webinar to watch at your convenience.