The most important software for keeping students safe is their own brains. If we want students to be smart digital learners, we need a framework to help them analyze and understand digital safety.
In this hour-long, recorded webinar, educator Vicki Davis shares a simple framework for digital citizenship that works for any age. You’ll learn:
- The 9 Key P’s of digital citizenship and key issues for each
- Simple strategies for educating students about digital citizenship and safety
- Strategies for helping students understand how online charlatans try to deceive others into giving away private property or personal information.
- Methods for reinforcing and keeping knowledge up-to-date
- A fun activity that helps students become savvy readers of information and news
Complete the form below to access the on-demand webinar. You’ll walk away with new ideas to promote digital citizenship in your school!