As a teacher and IT Director, part of Vicki Davis’s job is helping her fellow teachers build their technology skills and stay current with new EdTech. During this free webinar, Vicki will share the strategies she’s found effective and how to have PD events that will excite your teachers and move them forward in their use of technology.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Simple strategies that work to help teachers of all levels improve their use of technology in the classroom
- Visioncasting using phrases to help teachers adopt a growth mindset in their own personal PD
- What IT Directors and other school leaders can do each week to help their school progress in meaningful ways
- How to celebrate progress in ways that teachers love (and enjoy)
- How to encourage improvement while respecting the teacher’s current life situation
Complete the form below to access the on-demand webinar. You will gain actionable ways to help technology progress and make growth a part of your school’s DNA!