Digital citizenship is one of ISTE’s Standards for Students, but often these skills are not incorporated into everyday lessons.
In this hour-long webinar Jacqui Murray, coach and editor of the Ask a Tech Teacher blog, shares the essentials of digital citizenship and best practices for blending digital citizenship into lesson plans.
You will learn:
- Your and your students’ responsibilities when using the Internet
- The easiest way to teach Internet safety
- Strategies to keep kids safe on social media
- Fourteen proven strategies for dealing with cyberbullies
- Which online images can safely be used — at school or home — and why
Complete the form below to access the on-demand webinar. You’ll walk away with a game plan to promote digital citizenship in your school!