Data reveals that increased EdTech adoption doesn’t necessarily mean EdTech use is increasing, too. Learn more about this growing gap and how one simple exercise can help you make smarter budgeting decisions that save money without sacrificing student access to digital devices and tools that promote learning.
Get All the EdTech Usage Data You Need for Informed Decision Making with NetRef — for Free
With budgeting for the 2022–23 school year in full swing, now is the time to analyze your EdTech usage data. NetRef makes it easy, and free.
- Just push NetRef to your school devices using our convenient app.
- Sit back while your usage data is being gathered.
- Review the data in our convenient reports that can be run by school, teacher, class, and student.
Use the data to:
- Eliminate tools where you see overlap or low adoption.
- Inform spending and contract negotiations — Avoid wasting dollars on EdTech that isn’t being used or isn’t getting the results you expected.
- Plan professional learning — Train teachers to use EdTech more effectively to increase use and, ultimately, improve student outcomes.
Fill out the form to let us know you’d like to use NetRef free for 30 days. In addition to the EdTech usage reports, you’ll also have access to all our classroom and network management tool